2017 Wildcat Marching Band Participation Form

Due July 21st

Please fill out after you know your housing information. If it is still unknown by the form deadline, then fill it out and the Department of Housing will add it when assigned.

Questions? Send an email.

General Information

(or nickname)
Number assigned by UNH, not your Social Security Number.
Click on the year at the top twice to bring up selection by year. Use the navigation arrows at the top, click on your birth year, then month, then date.
e.g. He/Him, She/Her, They/Them, etc.
For "unisex" shirts

Contact Information

High school from which you graduated if you attended more than one.
Please use your UNH e-mail address if you are currently checking it.
If you aren't currently using it as your preferred e-mail address. Should be formatted ____@wildcats.unh.edu

Band Camp Housing

e.g. 507

Band Camp Meals

Instrument Request

Availability is limited. Mellophones, baritones, sousaphones, percussion equipment, and colorguard equipment will automatically be provided and do not need to be requested here.
Availability not guaranteed.

Questions or Comments





Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com