- Sunday, August 20th: Drumline, Colorguard, and WMB Council arrive
- Tuesday, August 22nd: Winds arrive
- Band camp is required for all WMB members as we learn a very high percentage of material during this time
- A detailed daily schedule will be available later this summer
- We work around “Wildcat Days” events for first-year students
- Monday, August 28th: First regular rehearsal after band camp
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 6:00–8:00PM
- Don't forget to register for MUSI 454
- If you don't pre-register, at least make sure you leave rehearsal time free in your schedule
- Saturdays before football games
- Regular rehearsals end when the football season ends. If we are involved in playoffs, brush-up rehearsals may be scheduled during regular rehearsal time.
- 5 home football games
- 1 away football game
- 2–3 exhibitions
- 1–2 parades
- Various game-day pep rallies
- 1 men’s hockey game (on the ice)
- 1–2 other on-campus events
How to join
- Fill out the Participation Form
- Due July 21st
- Most important thing to do to join!
- This allows us to reserve your housing and meals for band camp and make sure will have everything you need.
- Order Supplies- Due July 21st
- Check for required vs. optional items
- Register for MUSI 454
- May be taken for 0 or 1 credit: your choice. No difference in expectations.
- If you forgot or didn't know to register it can still be added during the first few weeks of classes.
- Don't miss out on any important information!
- Prepare for the season! Get some exercise, and keep your playing or spinning chops in shape. Music, recordings, and drill will be posted on our Download Parts page as they are completed. See the Facebook group or fill out the Participation Form to get login information.
- Drumline, placement auditions are held over the summer either in person or by video. Please see the Drumline Auditions page for more information. This is so you can prepare your parts on the appropriate instrument prior to band camp.
Can't get enough?